- Semisalova Anna
- Kazakov Alexander
- Fetisov Leonid
- Titov Ivan
Lectures for PhD studens on magnetism division:
- The basics of spintronics. prof. Vedyaev À.
- Actual problems in modern magnetism. prof. Granovsky A.
- The physical basics of magnetism. associate prof. Kotel'nikova O.
- Magnetic phase transitions. associate prof. Kotel'nikova O.
- Physics of magnetic phenomena. associate prof. Kotel'nikova O.
- Introduction in group theory and its application in physics of magnetic phenomena. associate prof. Kotel'nikova O.
- Symmetry magnetic phase transitions. associate prof. Kotel'nikova O.
- Quantom models of magnetism. associate prof. Kotel'nikova O.
- Laboratory experimental technics. associate prof. Perov N.
- Experimental equipment of modern magnetic laboratory. associate prof. Perov N.
- Physics of micromagnetic structures. main researcher Shaligina E.
- Nonlinear dynamics of topological magnetic solitons – spin vortexes and dmain border walls in magnetoorganized substances. main researcher Chetkin M.
- Magnitooptical spectroscopy. leading resercher Gan'shina E.
- Dimensional effects in transport phenomena in sandwich structures. advanced researcher Rizhanova N.
- Transport phenomena in ferromagnetic materials and alloys. advanced researcher Rizhanova N.
- Physical basics of ecology. advanced researcher Koptsik S.
- Protection of intellectual property in Russia and roreign counries. advanced researcher Kudakov A.
- Innovations and protection of intellectual property in modern science. advanced researcher Kudakov A.
- Computer handling of experimental data on domain walls dynamics in orthoferrits. researcher Shapaeva T.
- Applied magnitooptics. prof. M. Inoue
- Phase microscopy. begginer researcher Vishenskaya T.
- Bio-medical nanotechnology and biomagnetism. researcher Norina S.